Pesquisar neste blogue

ENGLISH IS FUN!

Hi everyone!
Hope you like my blog and learn something from it... Enjoy your time spent here!

Páginas

sábado, 18 de fevereiro de 2012

No.body is perfect

Written with the heart. Congratulations!

Nobody is perfect. For me this is a real fact, and, when a person says: “I am perfect and nobody is like me!”, I think that this person is full of himself, this person is out of his mind.
In all the world there isn´t a perfect person, and the very famous people are not perfect, they just have money and can buy beauty.
Sometimes I wish I were more perfect but the beauty I have is much more precious. In my entire life I have seen very pretty girls and boys, but they are often not nice, they are arrogant.
I have a lot of friends, and they have got a special and unique beauty inside and outside but I like them for the beauty they have got inside of them.
The beauty is something that all of us have. Inside or outside… is it important? Because the most important beauty comes from the inside.
No.body is perfect – very important, and so true!

Juliana Correia, 8ºH

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário