Pesquisar neste blogue

ENGLISH IS FUN!

Hi everyone!
Hope you like my blog and learn something from it... Enjoy your time spent here!

Páginas

quarta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2011

Adventure in Longleat

Hi everyone! I’m Ana and I’m going to tell you about my adventure in Longleat (Wiltshire, England), when I got lost from my friends.
It was a beautiful day: the sun was shining and the sky was blue. Yes, my friends and I were ready to go to Longleat Safari Park!! We were very excited and curious.
After two hours travelling, we saw the big mansion and we said: “Yey! It’s Longleat! Look!”. We went to the ticket office and then, WE WERE COMPLETELY FREE! With rules, of course!
We went for a walk: we visited the big mansion – it’s awesome! It was very cool, but it was there where I got lost from my friends.
I crossed all the mansion, but they weren’t there! And I didn’t know how to speak English correctly! So, stupidly, I thought that they had gone to the Wild Animals Area. And I went too (on foot).
I was very, very scared when some monkeys came to me! But they were cool and they just tickled me. I laughed a lot!
After long laughs, they went away. I walked for a few minutes and, suddenly, I stopped: oh my God, it was a big lion! And it didn’t seem so nice like the monkeys… I ran away, but it caught me!
After that, I can’t remember anything. I just know that I’m here, in the Wiltshire Hospital, without my legs, writing this text and remembering my stupid idea! :(

Ana Isabel Fernandes, 8ºG

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário