Pesquisar neste blogue

ENGLISH IS FUN!

Hi everyone!
Hope you like my blog and learn something from it... Enjoy your time spent here!

Páginas

quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2011

Longleat Safari Park

            Hi! Last year, in my holidays I was in Longleat Safari Park. Now, I am doing a report about Safari Park for BBC wildlife.
            Longleat has a lot of wildlife animals such as female lions and male lions, jaguars, gorillas, monkeys, alligators, tigers, zebras, giraffes, turtles, many animal cubs and so on.
            I visited Longleat by car. I drove along the Safari Park, but I couldn’t stop because the monkeys put their arms in the windows and swing the car. You can visit Longleat by train, boat and bus.
            In the Safari Park there are rivers, trees, florests, flowers and so on.
            It’s also a mansion you can and must visit. It’s a small world and it’s amazing! I loved visiting it!

Inês Joana Vieira Luís, 8ºH
            LONGLEAT SAFARI PARK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWA4dNFZWCA

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário