Pesquisar neste blogue

ENGLISH IS FUN!

Hi everyone!
Hope you like my blog and learn something from it... Enjoy your time spent here!

Páginas

quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2011

Hakuna Matata

Written Work no.1


My name is Alexandra Reis.
I spent a week in the Amazon rainforest with a local tribe and I’m going to describe the daily routine of that tribe (indigenous people).
It’s hard for us to get used to their way of life. They wake up very early to hunt. The children help their parents to grow food, weaving and making things at home. In the rainforest there are many plants that can help the sick people, and the tribe catches those plants and help their friends. At night they get together and perform their magical rituals. They are very happy and they don’t want to change their life.
This is the tribe Hakuna Matata and it’s a cool tribe. I loved this experience!

Alexandra Reis, 8ºI

AMAZON RAINFOREST TRIBES


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário